Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems
Now experts in the Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) market, we have over 20 years experience supplying CEMS to Energy from Waste, Biomass and Power applications. We provide you full project management from design to system build and integration, installation and commissioning to after sales and support.
Our offer to you:
• Extensive knowledge of the Waste Incineration Directive
• MCERTS certified monitoring systems - EN14181 QAL1 compliant
• MCERTS a1-cbiss Data acquisition & reporting software (CDAS) conforming with EN14181 QAL2 & QAL3 requirements
• A 24 hour, 7 days a week service team that provide repair, calibration, preventative maintenance, software support and remote diagnostics
• A dedicated customer service team responsible for all sales & hire enquiries
The new Industrial Emissions Directive (IED) will require companies to comply with lower emission limit values (ELV) by 2016. a1–cbiss can provide you with the MCERTS solution that can meet these new stringent limits.
The feedstock can come from many different sources which would mean a variety of legislation to comply with. No matter what the source a1–cbiss can supply you the most suitable MCERTS solution.
Most waste burning activities will be subject to the Waste Incineration Directive (WID). a1-cbiss will supply you a complete emissions monitoring system that meets the specific requirements of WID
Exceptional customer service and technical support is what we stride to offer you. Every project is fully supported by a dedicated project manager from the initial inquiry through to completion and beyond.
Where necessary, a1-cbiss products and services are certified to meet industry recognised standards and approvals. We closely monitor industry developments to ensure our products and services meet every standard your business requires