Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
QAL181 Particulate MonitorPrint Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
The particulate is measured by forward light scatter from a laser source. The scattered light response is directly proportional to dust concentration. The instrument optimises its resolution and zero drift characteristics, meaning accurate measurement below 0.1 mg/m3 as well as rugged operation in stacks where emissions exceed 100 mg/m3.
The QAL181 is ideal where high accuracy and stability are required or when bag filters are not installed.
Designed to operate under legislation such as 2000/76/EC (WID) and 2001/80/EC (LCPD), the LMS181 offers complete compliance with EN13284-2.
With online calibration capability, the QAL181 minimises drift but also offers the QAL 3 facility when used with CBISS Data Acquisition Software.
For an accurate and up to date quote, please contact us on 0151 666 8300 or email email@example.com
• Pro scatter sensor plus a powerful user interface module which provides power and digital communication for the user.
• The standard control unit provides set-up functionality, graphical displays and recording of emissions and QAL 3 data for a single sensor system.
• Works reliably in high dust applications.
• The sensor, which supports industry standard Modbus communication, can be connected directly to a PLC or CEMS management system.
• The QAL181 operates reliably at elevated temperatures (optional to 400°c) having the advantage of no active electronic or optical components exposed to stack temperature.
• The results of the automatic upscale (span) check can optionally be used to compensate for the effects of any contamination.
• Municipal, Industrial & Hospital Waste Incinerators
• Thermal Oxidisers
• Exhaust Gas Analysis
• Laboratories and Research Centres
• Process Control
• Combustion Monitoring
MCERTS Certification Range