Gas Detection and Analysis
ChemLogic Portable (CLPX)Print Gas Detection and Analysis
The Next Generation ChemLogic Portable (CLPX) provides powerful, toxic gas monitoring at low levels to meet a wide variety of industrial applications.
The CLPX is a versatile instrument that can be configured for isocyanate and toxic gas monitoring, eliminating the need to purchase different instruments or different gas keys to sample different gases.
Changing the instrument from detecting one gas to another requires a simple change of the cassette.
The CLPX employs DOD Technologies' reliable colorimetric / papertape technology to detect toxic gases and utilises the most advanced electronics and analysis software to meet the needs of health and safety professionals.
For further information, please contact us on 0151 666 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Waste/water treatment
• Pulp and paper
• Power utilities
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Improved Optics Design - Provides low level gas detection in seconds
• Immediate Alert Indicator Bar - Immediate indication that gas is present
• Automated Calibration - Eliminates the need for optical calibration
• Built in Data Logging Micro SD card - Can record up to 5 years of data
• Real Time Clock w/Date Stamp - Accurate recording of data
• SW Selectable Calibration Curves - All gas calibrations are user selectable (no gas keys needed) system is flexible to meet your gas detection requirements
• Extended Battery Life - Up to 12 hours of continuous monitoring
• Built in STEL - Unit constantly calculates for a rolling 15 minute STEL
• 2 Alarm Levels - User selectable alarm levels
• Purged Cassette - Ensures colorimetric media will not be contaminated by ambient gas
- Gases Analysed
- Dimethyldicarbonate (DMDC)
- Hexamethylene Diisocyanate (HMDI)
- p-Phenylene Diisocyanate (PPDI)
- Arsine (AsH3)
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCl)
- Toluene diisocyanate (TDI)