Gas Detection and Analysis
Direct Drive Probe Model 755™Print Gas Detection and Analysis
Genie® Probes™ provide a means to insert Genie® Membrane Technology™ directly into a pipeline for the purpose of separating unwanted liquid and particulate from the gas sample at flowing temperature and pressure conditions, in compliance with industry standards.
The Model 755™ is an adjustable length, membrane tip probe regulator that can be inserted and extracted from a pressurised line through a full opening valve without the use of a special insertion device or the force and bulky equipment associated with pneumatic or hydraulic methods.
The sample pressure is reduced immediately after the membrane, inside of the line, to prevent condensation during pressure reduction.
The 755™ can be mounted vertically or horizontally, and its installation process is simple and straightforward.
For further information, please contact us on 0151 666 8300 or email email@example.com
• API 14.1 and GPA 2166 probe compliance
• Helps to preserve sample integrity
• Pipeline gas helps to offset temperature changes at regulation point
• Easy, quick, safe insertion and extraction from pressurised system
• Does not require special insertion device or hydraulic fluid
• Horizontal or vertical mounting
Download datasheet for full specification