Gas Detection and Analysis
Genie JTR Joule-Thomson Regulator Print Gas Detection and Analysis
The Genie Joule-Thomson Regulator™ is a four stage pressure regulator specifically designed for gas analyser systems to provide outlet pressure stability even when the supply pressure fluctuates.
The pressure regulation stages of the JTR™ employ a multi-piston design. The first three stages are ratio controlled and the fourth stage is user adjustable. The advantage of the ratio controlled piston design is that it ensures the first three stages are always functional, even when the inlet supply pressure fluctuates.
Having multiple stages of pressure regulation helps to prevent condensation of the sample gas by compensating for the large amount of Joule-Thomson cooling that is experienced with a single stage regulator.
NOTE: The Model JTR can be outfitted with a self-limiting block heater and becomes known as the Model JTR-H.
For further information, please contact us on 0151 666 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eliminates the need for multiple regulators in series - reducing cost, space, and set up time
- No need to adjust pressure at each stage
- Minimises chance of condensation thereby reducing freezeups
- Preserves sample integrity
- Provides steady output pressure even when inlet supply pressure changes