Radius BZ1 Benefits
• Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
• Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
• Intrinsic safety external power supply can extend battery run time to over 1 month
• Ultra-bright blue and red lights and attention-grabbing alarms with distinctive tones
• Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
• Largest display of any area monitor on the market
• Intuitive text-based navigation and configuration
• Customizable alarm action messages such as “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE”
• Pre-configured LENS™ Wireless networks require no setup or infrastructure
• All-weather sensor deployment and 360-degree gas path for more accurate detection
• DualSense® Technology increases worker safety by using two sensors to detect the same gas
• iNet® and DSX™ Docking Station ready
Deploy Whenever and Wherever
• The Radius BZ1 is the longest running area monitor on the market with 7 days (168 hours) of typical battery life and the option to extend it to over a month using the external power supply.
• Accurately detect gases regardless of environmental conditions and avoid false alarms thanks to the 360-degree gas path and all-weather sensor deployment.
Get the Message Loud and Clear
• Grab workers’ attention with audible alarms that sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments.
• Easily distinguish between critical and non-critical events based on ultra-bright blue and red lights and differing alarm tones.
• Know what hazards are present without getting too close thanks to a display that is three times larger than its nearest competitors’.
• Focus on taking action in emergency situations with custom alarm action messages like “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE.”
Know What is Happening Without Approaching Hazards
• Create wireless networks out of the box, with no setup or extra equipment needed, thanks to LENS Wireless and its automatic, peer-to-peer mesh network.
• Receive alarms and real-time gas readings from any other instrument on the network.
• Get long-range communication, up to 300m between units.
Spend Less Time Managing Your Instruments
• Automatically bump, calibrate, manage settings, and update software for the removable, patent-pending SafeCore™ Modules using DSX™ Docking Stations.
• Have confidence that gas readings are accurate and workers are safe, even when instruments are deployed for an extended period without maintenance, thanks to the redundant sensors in patented DualSense® Technology.
How Will You Use Your Radius BZ1?
Area monitors are a highly flexible solution because they can be placed in temporary or long-term configurations based on your specific hazards. With the addition of LENS™ Wireless, networks are created out of the box and provide visibility into gas hazards that are happening in any location.
- Confined Space Monitoring – Know what’s happening in a confined space by using the pumped SafeCore Module and tubing to draw air samples to the monitor.
- Perimeter Monitoring – Set up monitors around a tank, hot work, or other known hazardous areas to continuously monitor for gas leaks.
- Fence Line Monitoring – Create a barrier between a safe zone and hazardous work area. Use the hopping capability of LENS Wireless to know what is happening up to 1.5 km away.
LENS Wireless Highlights:
• No infrastructure required
• Out-of-the-box operation
• No need for IT setup
• Self-forming, self-healing networks
Price advertised - BZ1-K123000201, LEL, CO, H2S, O2, Li-ion, Without Pump, ATEX, Non-Wireless