The Service Centre
The a1-cbiss Service Centre in Wirral, near Liverpool offers service, repair and calibration for a full range of gas detection services, including area monitoring, single, multi or fixed gas detection - a key activity to ensure your gas monitoring equipment is compliant.
The Service Centre offers you:- Factory trained industry specialists who can provide full service, repair & calibration
- Low prices - Download brochure
- Fast turnaround times - 24 Hour Service Now Available
- Approved service centre for popular manufacturers - RAE Systems, Industrial Scientific, Scott Safety, BW Honeywell
- Stock holding of consumables and spare parts
- Dedicated customer service advisors
Upon receipt, we can calibrate and dispatch your gas detection instruments within 24 hours
* subject to parts availability
For further information or pricing, please download our Service Centre brochure
All CEMS and gas detection systems are supported by our dedicated service department to provide repair, calibration, preventative maintenance, software support and remote diagnostics - 24 hour / 7 days per week to our customers
With a comprehensive service & support package that is fully flexible to meet customer specific, legislative or budgetary requirements, offering peace of mind that equipment is covered for all eventualities- Large, regional service support network
- Scheduled service and calibration visits per year
- Guaranteed response time depending on your site requirements
- Site allocated service engineer
- Comprehensive stockists of critical spare parts and consumables
- Fully trained industry specialists on hand to provide full service, repair & calibration
- Dedicated office based customer service advisors
For further information or pricing, please Contact us
Service and Maintenance
Equipment maintenance is an important part of keeping monitoring and control systems operating correctly. We are able to support our equipment by telephone, in house or on site. Full repair facilities allow our engineers to turn around equipment repairs with minimal delay. For problems involving site based equipment, our engineers are able to visit site in order to provide help and assistance to rectify equipment problems.
a1-cbiss can provide dedicated technical support to clients dependent upon their requirements. For larger clients, telephone support service is available to deal with issues raised by clients on site. If the client’s site is networked into a1-cbiss’s Remote Management System then remote diagnostics and resolution can avoid a more expensive service visit.
For clients with a single site or multiple sites, a1-cbiss’s ‘Remote Access’ provides 24/7 visibility, equipment and process management, data extraction and backup facility. Web based access enables remote interrogation of the site, remote configuration and our fully automated maintenance and management service. Whatever the application a1-cbiss are able to supply a customised solution to meet our customer’s needs.
For further information about our service capabilities, please Contact us