Service & Support
In-House Service CentrePrint Service & Support
The Service Centre
The a1-cbiss Service Centre offers a full range of gas detection services, including area monitoring, single, multi or fixed gas detection.
The regional service support network consists of fully factory trained engineers and office based customer service advisors which are there to help you and offer advice on any queries that you may have.
The Service Centre offers you:
• Factory trained industry specialists who can provide full service, repair & calibration
• Competitive prices
• Fast turnaround times
• Stock holding of consumables and spare parts
• Dedicated customer service advisors
Return to Workshop
a1-cbiss provide a complete return to workshop solution for portables. Whether your equipment is damaged or simply in need of a service or calibration, we offer competitive rates and 2 levels of response times.
All instrumentation is issued with the necessary calibration certficates in order for you to comply with your quality standards.
2 types of service package:
• Standard – 7 day turnaround time*
• Express – 3 day turnaround time *
* subject to parts availability
For further information, please contact us on 0151 666 8300 or email email@example.com