The 3M Versaflo M-206 faceshield offers respiratory, bumpcap, eye and face (EN166 Medium Impact) protection.
For operatives with beards and facial hair, a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) can be used (with a connecting hose) and a suitable head-top such as the M-206. The PAPR does not require a face-fit test.
Automotive, Construction, Transportation, Metal Production & Fabrication
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced faceshield with a comfortable faceseal for dusts, spraying and chemical processing
- Highly versatile – Integrated protection from a range of respiratory, face, bumpcap, eye and hearing hazards.
- Increased control and comfort with the deflector which allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop
- Easy To Maintain – Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
- Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
- Coated Polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance.
The M-Series face shield features a comfortable general purpose faceseal for dusts, spraying and chemical processing. M-206 helmet meets the performance requirements (TH3) for this type of product when used with specific 3M™ Versaflo™ powered air respirators.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.