GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
3M™ Versaflo™ Faceshield with Comfort Faceseal M-206
The 3M Versaflo M-206 faceshield offers respiratory, bumpcap, eye and face (EN166 Medium Impact) protection.
For operatives with beards and facial hair, a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) can be used (with a connecting hose) and a suitable head-top such as the M-206. The PAPR does not require a face-fit test.
Automotive, Construction, Transportation, Metal Production & Fabrication
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced faceshield with a comfortable faceseal for dusts, spraying and chemical processing
- Highly versatile – Integrated protection from a range of respiratory, face, bumpcap, eye and hearing hazards.
- Increased control and comfort with the deflector which allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop
- Easy To Maintain – Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
- Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
- Coated Polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance.
The M-Series face shield features a comfortable general purpose faceseal for dusts, spraying and chemical processing. M-206 helmet meets the performance requirements (TH3) for this type of product when used with specific 3M™ Versaflo™ powered air respirators.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.