GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
3M™ Versaflo™ PAPR Gas & Particulate TR‑619UK+ Starter Kit
a1-cbiss have created the Versaflo TR-619UK Starter Kit is ideal for Versaflo users who are looking to replace the main components of their respiratory system.
When combined with a 3M approved headtop, it forms a power‑assisted system for respiratory protection against particles, nuisance odours (where applicable) and gases and vapours. The TR-600 Powered Air Turbo can be used with the 3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series and M-Series headtops.
- Three selectable flow rates (185 l/min, 205 l/min or 225 l/min) for maximum comfort with a steady airflow
- Controlled airflow delivers steady flow as battery discharges or filter loads with particulates
- Shows battery charge status and particulate loading status during use
- No user calibration of the turbo is required
- Electronic audible and visual alarm in case of low battery and/or low air flow
- Simple, intuitive, easy to use two-button operation
Six filter options available:
– P plus nuisance level* organic vapours and acid gas which also offers protection against hydrogen fluoride up to 10 x Threshold Limit Value
- Lithium ion battery with LED to indicate charge status
- Easy-clean belt
- High durability belt
Suitable for shower decontamination (IP54) when using filter cover and temporary submersion (IP67) when fitted with cleaning plugs.
When the TR-600 Powered Air Turbo is used as part of an approved 3M Respiratory system has been shown to meet the Basic Safety Requirements under Article 10 and 11B of the European Directive 89/686/EEC and are CE marked.
The TR-600 Powered Air Turbo, in combination with 3M headtops, has been tested and approved to EN12941. The TR-600 also meets the following requirements:
- Dust protection and protection against spraying water from all directions to EN60529 IP 54
- Dust tight and temporary submersion to 1m to EN60529 IP 67
Starter Kit TR-619UK Includes;
TR-619UK Starter Kit includes the TR-602E Turbo Unit, A2P Filter, Filter Cover, Prefilters (x10), Easy Clean Belt, High Capacity Battery, Single Station Battery Charger Kit, BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube, Airflow Indicator and Spark Arrestor (x2).
3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series and M-Series headtops must be bought separately.
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your brewery has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff and your brewery from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.