REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Analytically Correct™ Engineered Sampling Systems
Each Analytically Correct™ Engineered Sample System is designed to meet specific application needs which ensures sample integrity is maintained throughout the sample extraction and preconditioning process.
A+ Corporation is recognised throughout the industry for their expertise in helping customers find solutions to even the most complex sample conditioning system problems.
The vertical style enclosure allows the sample pressure and enclosure temperature to be monitored at a quick glance, therefore, eliminating the need to remove the enclosure.
With a wide range of sampling equipment including:
- > The retractable sample probes using Genie® Membrane Technology™
- > The 4-stage Joule Thomson Regulator that reduces the sample pressure while preventing condensation from occurring,
- > Sample conditioning components in between to solve your applications.
These combined actions produce a low pressure, liquid free sample that is representative of the source and ready for transport to the analyser.
With A+ Corporation’s patented ACES™ line of custom sample systems, you get a sample system designed with fully independent components. This modern design is unlike any other sample system on the market today. It allows you the easiest installation, operation and maintenance. Some of the exclusive system features include:
- Hands Free Monitoring: Easily monitor sample conditions on centrally located connections at a glance without removing either enclosure side.
- Removable Enclosure: Access a full 360° of internal components with our two removable vertical enclosure sides independent of the system.
- 360° Access: Easily maintain and retract probe without disturbing internal conditioning components.
- Easiest Installation, Operation, Maintenance
- Small Footprint
- Minimal downtime
If you know the composition of the fluid and the analyser you are going to use, simply fill out the ACES™ application worksheet.
We’ll design a complete, custom-tailored, Analytically Correct™ system for you covering the entire process from quote to delivery. The industry trusts Genie® line of sampling components; now trust our expertise to provide you with a total ACES™ sample system solution
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.