GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
BW Clip4 2 Year Multi-Gas Detector
When you’ve got your hands full in the field, you need no‑hassle gas detection you can count on: the Honeywell BW Clip4 four-gas detector.
Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery or sensor replacements, no hassle. Simple, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the Honeywell BW Clip4 you know – it’s on.
Always On: 2-Year Continuous Runtime
Once activated, you can rest assured that the Honeywell BW Clip4 is always on. Two years of non-stop runtime with no charging or battery swap outs.
Easy to wear
- Durable, ergonomic and wearable — so it doesn’t weigh you down
- Compact profile — even when you’re working in tight spaces, you won’t know you are wearing it
Simple one-button operation
- User-friendly tamper‑proof operation with just one button
- Intuitive LCD icons
- Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
- Flashing red non-compliance indicators warn workers that the detector has not been bump tested according to schedule
- Daily full function self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible/ visual alarms
Easy to Manage
- Compatible with IntelliDoX docking system and instrument management system
Easy to Rely on
- Built-in concussion proof boot
- Tested to last in extreme environments
BW Clip4 Specification
- Size 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.2 cm
- Weight 233 g / 8.2 oz.
- Temperature -20 to +50°C / -4 to +131°F
- Typical battery life: Continuous 2 years after activation
- Certifications and Class: I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
- Approvals: ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- IP Rating: IP 68
- Warranty Full two-year warranty including sensors
Standard Package Contents
- Detector complete with sensors, stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing and built-in 2-year runtime battery
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- Quick Start Guide
|Multi Gas Tags||
Carbon Monoxide (CO), Combustible Gases (LEL), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Oxygen (O2)
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.