GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
BW Clip4 2 Year Multi-Gas Detector
When you’ve got your hands full in the field, you need no‑hassle gas detection you can count on: the Honeywell BW Clip4 four-gas detector.
Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery or sensor replacements, no hassle. Simple, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the Honeywell BW Clip4 you know – it’s on.
Always On: 2-Year Continuous Runtime
Once activated, you can rest assured that the Honeywell BW Clip4 is always on. Two years of non-stop runtime with no charging or battery swap outs.
Easy to wear
- Durable, ergonomic and wearable — so it doesn’t weigh you down
- Compact profile — even when you’re working in tight spaces, you won’t know you are wearing it
Simple one-button operation
- User-friendly tamper‑proof operation with just one button
- Intuitive LCD icons
- Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
- Flashing red non-compliance indicators warn workers that the detector has not been bump tested according to schedule
- Daily full function self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible/ visual alarms
Easy to Manage
- Compatible with IntelliDoX docking system and instrument management system
Easy to Rely on
- Built-in concussion proof boot
- Tested to last in extreme environments
BW Clip4 Specification
- Size 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.2 cm
- Weight 233 g / 8.2 oz.
- Temperature -20 to +50°C / -4 to +131°F
- Typical battery life: Continuous 2 years after activation
- Certifications and Class: I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
- Approvals: ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- IP Rating: IP 68
- Warranty Full two-year warranty including sensors
Standard Package Contents
- Detector complete with sensors, stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing and built-in 2-year runtime battery
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- Quick Start Guide
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.