GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Calibration Gas 116L Cylinder
We supply a wide range of 116L calibration gas cylinders designed to meet your calibration gas needs.
Maintain the quality of your gas measurements by regularly calibrating and bump testing your gas detection instruments. Periodically inject a known concentration of calibration gas directly on the gas detection instrument sensors.
- Contents: 116 Litre
- Weight: 1.02Kg
- Dimensions: 381mm x 89mm
- Pressure: 1000 psig/69 bar
- All regulators are designed and built in-house
- Rigid quality control of all supplied machined parts
- Statistical process control in place
- 100% of regulators are function tested
- All regulators are leak checked
- Cylinders are leak checked with mass spectrometer
- All cylinders are pressure checked
- All lots of cylinders are traceable by lab database
- Calgaz has been ISO 9001 certified for over 20 years ago – all cylinders implemented with the highest level of safety and quality control.
Popular Gas Mixtures
4 Gas Mixture (Quad Gas)
- 20.9% O2 Oxygen,
- 25ppm H2S Hydrogen Sulphide,
- 100ppm CO Carbon Monoxide,
- 50% LEL 2.2% CH4 Methane
Other gases include:
- 50ppm Ammonia (NH3) / Nitrogen (N2)
- Butadiene (C4H6)
- 1.5% Carbon Dioxide (CO2) / Nitrogen (N2)
- 5ppm Ethylene Oxide (ETO) / Air
- Helium (He)
- 10ppm Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) / Nitrogen (N2)
- 250ppm Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) / Nitrogen (N2)
- 10ppm Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) / Nitrogen (N2)
- 100ppm Isobutylene (C4H8) / Air
- 2.2% Methane (CH4) / Air
- 20ppm Nitrogen Oxide (NO2) / Nitrogen (N2)
- Nitrogen (N2)
- 18% Oxygen (O2) / Nitrogen (N2)
- Propane (C3H8)
- 20ppm Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) / Air
Other 116L calibration gas cylinders available on request
Add a 0.5LPM fixed flow regulator to make an easy to use calibration system.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.