The Flite COV is versatile and can be used in applications for confined space entry, hazardous materials handling. Plus any number of general maintenance tasks in a wide variety of industries including chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas and public utilities.
‘‘Flite COV is a positive pressure Supplied Air Respirator that provides emergency respiratory protection and escape capability”
If needed, the switch to the emergency air supply cylinder is accomplished by an automatic change over valve. This greatly simplifies response to a stressful situation.
The Flite COV features:
- a flame retardant polyester harness with stainless steel buckles
- combined cylinder
- pressure reducing valve assembly
- Scott Tempest Demand Valve with low inspiratory resistance, automatic first breath activation
- CEN type coupling as standard; other connections available.
- Compressed air steel cylinders are provided in 10 and 15-minute durations
In the event of an interruption of air flow from the primary supply source switchover to emergency cylinder air supply is immediately activated by the automatic change over valve to facilitate safe egress. Warning whistle informs user switch has been made to cylinder air.
- Combined cylinder and pressure reducing valve features a locking hand wheel that remains locked in the open position against inadvertent shutting and a pressure gauge
- Comfortable and extremely simple to operate and maintain
- Certified to current EN 14593-1:2005 and EN 402:2003 standards (AS/ NZS1716:2012)
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.