GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
The Flite COV is versatile and can be used in applications for confined space entry, hazardous materials handling and any number of general maintenance tasks in a wide variety of industries including chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas and public utilities.
‘‘Flite COV is a positive pressure Supplied Air Respirator that provides emergency respiratory protection and escape capability”
If needed, the switch to the emergency air supply cylinder is accomplished by an automatic change over valve greatly simplifying response to a stressful situation.
The Flite COV also features a flame retardant polyester harness with stainless steel buckles, combined cylinder and pressure reducing valve assembly and a rugged mask-mounted demand valve with automatic first breath activation.
- In the event of an interruption of air flow from the primary supply source switchover to emergency cylinder air supply is immediately activated by the automatic change over valve to facilitate safe egress. Warning whistle informs user switch has been made to cylinder air.
- Combined cylinder and pressure reducing valve features a locking hand wheel that remains locked in the open position against inadvertent shutting and a pressure gauge
- Compressed air steel cylinders are provided in 10 and 15-minute durations with a 10 minute superlight carbon composite version also offered
- CEN type coupling as standard; other connections available.
- Features the time-proven Scott Tempest Demand Valve with low inspiratory resistance, automatic first breath activation and responsive dynamic performance
- The unit is comfortable and extremely simple to operate and maintain
- The FLITE COV meets all requirements and is certified to current EN 14593-1:2005 and EN 402:2003 standards (AS/ NZS1716:2012)
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.