GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
LAS 300 XD In Situ Cross Duct Gas Monitor
The Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy (TDLS) is the perfect technology to use when you are looking for a selective measurement and a fast response time on gas components NH3, HCL, HF or even O2 when conditions are too rough for standard O2 Zirconia In-Situ analysers.
Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectrometry is the future of raw gas measurement
Where does the LAS300XD work best?
The state-of-the-art laser based analysers to cover number of applications for CEMS regulatory as well as process control such as:
- Coal Fired Boiler HCl Measurement on Dry FGD Scrubber Stack
- Brick manufacturer HCL Stack Measurement
- Measurement in combustion applications (Utilities). HCl measurement in the Raw Gas Measurement applications as for the low HCl
- Aluminium Smelter HF Measurement
- Cement plant HCl monitoring
- Ammonia Slip measurement in DeNOx units (SCR & SNCR applications) as for Ammonia measurement in Urea/fertilisers plants.
TDL method is a non-contact optical technology and therefore the emitter (laser source) as the sensor stays protected from any contamination or corrosion and so
the maintenance operation and the cost of operation are very low compared to other technologies.
Thanks to the improved and fast A/D converters, the use of Direct Absorption Spectroscopy (DAS) is now the “must” for the TDL analysers, compared to WMS (Wavelength Modulation Spectroscopy).
By using DAS technology, LAS 300 analysers Series are able to:
- Measure both very low gas concentrations (few ppb levels) and very high gas concentrations
- Accurately measure
- Measure with a very high linearity (the absorption is measuring the area under the curve – thanks to Beer Lambert law) Improve laser scan frequencies that allow an accurate measure even with fast changing process conditions – High Response Time vs WMS.
4 different versions to meet your analytical requirements:
- HF for Hydrofluoric acid (HF) and water (H2O) monitoring
- HCl for hydrochloric acid (HCl) and water (H2O) monitoring
- NH3 for ammonia (NH3) and water (H2O) monitoring
- O2 for Oxygen monitoring
- High sensitivity (ppb, ppm or % concentrations)
- Interference free gas measurements
- No sample lines required eliminating errors due to gas sampling
- Absolute measurements: no drift, no calibration, inherently linear
- Real-time (1 s response)
- In-situ and non-invasive (optical technique)
- Suitable for harsh environment; sensor unaffected by contaminants (no corrosion)
- Absence of extractive conditioning: eliminates errors related to sample handling
- Very low maintenance, low cost of ownership
Process analysis, Combustion control, Emission monitoring, Chemical industry, Fertiliser plants, Petrochemical industry, Power plants, Waste Incinerators, Cement industry, Glass industry, Pulp and paper, Scrubber technology, Biomass boilers
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.