MiniRAE Lite Monitors (PGM-7300 or PGM-7350 Series)
The RAE Systems MiniRAE Lite PID (Photo Ionisation Detector) monitor is designed to detect and accurately measure VOC’s, hydrocarbons and other toxic gases in concentrations from 0.1 to 5,000ppm with a resolution of 0.1ppm.
With an onboard library of 190 correction factors, and able to detect over 300 VOC’s, the MiniRAE Lite PID can be programmed to automatically read sub-ppm levels of the specified compound. The MiniRAE Lite is supplied as standard with only one option of UV lamp: the 10.6eV lamp.
The MultiRAE Lite Monitor is supplied with the following:
• MiniRAE Lite Monitor, Model PGM-7300
• RAE Systems 10.6 eV UV lamp
• External filter
• Green rubber boot
• Alkaline battery adapter
• Lamp cleaning kit
• Tool kit
• Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery, if specified with charger
• Operation & Maintenance manual
• Soft leather carrying case
The MiniRAE Lite has many options and accessories:
10.6eV 1/2″ Lamp
- Alkaline only
- Rechargeable. Li-Ion battery, universal adapter, travel charger – Non-ATEX certified
- Rechargeable. Li-Ion battery, universal adapter, travel charger – ATEX-certified
- No Certification of Intrinsic Safety. For use only in Non-hazardous atmospheres
- ATEX Certification of Intrinsic Safety
- Monitor only
- Accessories Kit
- Calibration Kit – includes: 100 ppm isobutylene calibration gas, 34L, Calibration regulator and flow controller
Monitor with accessories kit adds: Hard transport case with pre-cut foam padding, 5 Porous metal filters and O-rings, Organic vapour zeroing kit, Gas outlet port adapter and tubing
• Monitor only with alkaline battery adapter (059-A100-000)
• Monitor with rechargeable Li-ion battery, accessory and calibration kit (059-A110-100)
Please call for a quote
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.