GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
MultiRAE Std Gas Monitor
MultiRAE advanced chemical detectors for up to 5 gases + VOC (PGM-6228)
The wireless MultiRAE Std can take up to 6 sensors enabling it to be used in any situation, available as either pumped or diffusive models the MultiRAE Std can be configured to solve any difficulties in taking samples. The MultiRAE Std has other sensor advantages over the Lite version such as option of 9.8eV PID lamp and a higher range 10.6ev lamp (0.1-5000ppm) with a resolution of 0.1ppm (see comparator above).
The MultiRAE Std also utilises the latest in technology offering “Man down” alarms for lone workers and also the ability to transmit gas level data real time using a wireless network back to a central location for review.
With over 20 toxic sensors available, PID lamps for VOC measurement and Infra-red detectors for CO2 or Methane measurement, the MultiRAE Std and the MultiRAE family of products are the ideal gas monitor for any situation.
With the range of options available, choose your configuration from the drop-down
Monitor-Only Configuration Includes:
- MultiRAE monitor with sensors, pump, battery and wireless options as specified, and protective rubber boot, swivel belt clip and filter installed
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors @ 1-minute intervals)
- Travel charger / PC communications adapter
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter
- Calibration adapter
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Toolkit with Hex tool and Phillips screwdriver
- PID sensor cap removal tool
- 3 spare external filters
- 6” flexi probe with inlet adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II Configuration and Data Management Software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty / registration card
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.