GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Oldham CTX 300 Fixed Gas Detector
When hazardous levels of toxic gases or oxygen threaten the safety of an unclassified area, the versatile CTX 300 fixed gas detector can satisfy the most demanding safety requirements.
The CTX 300 fixed gas detector now carries a full 4 year warranty and is compatible with any existing CTX 300 O2 detectors from the field. The range is from 0 to 30% vol. O2 and the sensor operates from -40° to 50°C continuously allowing new opportunities in low-temperature applications.
Maintaining the unit is easy with pre-calibrated gas sensors.
CTX 300 BENEFITS:
- Detects O2, CO2, toxic and refrigerant gases to meet a wide range of applications
- New O2 gas sensor will 4-year warranty and is compatible with any existing CTX 300 O2 detectors from the field
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter with optional backlit display
- Plug-in and pre-calibrated sensors to reduce service costs
- Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors for increased versatility
- More than 30 different gas sensors are available to detect most toxic gases in the industry
- Available in an infrared version for CO2
- EN14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
- Oxygen detector for commercial or industrial applications in unclassified areas
Spares and Accessories
The CTX 300 has a full suite of accessories available from a1-cbiss including:
- Cabration cup – 6331141
- Sunshield – 6123716
- Shock-guard protector – 6123717
- Wall-mount protector – 6797902
- Splash guard – 6331166
Need fixed gas detection advice?
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbonyl Chloride (COCl2), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Combustible Gases (LEL), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosgene (COCl2), Phosphine (PH3), Refrigerant Gases (Freons), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Toxic Gases, VOC's
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.