GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Oldham CTX 300 Fixed Gas Detector
When hazardous levels of toxic gases or oxygen threaten the safety of an unclassified area, the versitile CTX 300 fixed gas detector can satisfy the most demanding safety requirements.
The CTX 300 fixed gas detector now carries a full 4 year warranty and is compatible with any existing CTX 300 O2 detectors from the field. The range is from 0 to 30% vol. O2 and the sensor operates from -40° to 50°C continuously allowing new opportunities in low-temperature applications.
Maintaining the unit is easy with pre-calibrated gas sensors.
- Detects O2, CO2, toxic and refrigerant gases to meet a wide range of applications
- New O2 gas sensor will 4 year warranty and is compatible with any existing CTX 300 O2 detectors from the field
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter with optional backlit display
- Plug-in and pre-calibrated sensors to reduce service costs
- Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors for increased versitility
- More than 30 different gas sensors are available to detect most toxic gases in the industry
- Available in an infrared version for CO2
- EN14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
- Oxygen detector for commercial or industrial applications in unclassified areas
Sprares and Accessories
The CTX 300 has a full suite of accessories available from a1-cbiss including:
- Cabration cup – 6331141
- Sunshield – 6123716
- Shock-guard protector – 6123717
- Wall-mount protector – 6797902
- Splash guard – 6331166
Need fixed gas detection advice?
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbonyl Chloride (COCl2), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Combustible Gases (LEL), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosgene (COCl2), Phosphine (PH3), Refrigerant Gases (Freons), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Toxic Gases, VOC's
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.