GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Radius BZ1 Area Monitor
Radius BZ1 Benefits
- Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
- Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
- Intrinsic safety external power supply can extend battery run time to over 1 month
- Ultra-bright blue and red lights and attention-grabbing alarms with distinctive tones
- Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
- Largest display of any area monitor on the market
- Intuitive text-based navigation and configuration
- Customizable alarm action messages such as “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE”
- Pre-configured LENS™ Wireless networks require no setup or infrastructure
- All-weather sensor deployment and 360-degree gas path for more accurate detection
- DualSense® Technology increases worker safety by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- iNet® and DSX™ Docking Station ready
Deploy Whenever and Wherever
- The Radius BZ1 is the longest running area monitor on the market with 7 days (168 hours) of typical battery life and the option to extend it to over a month using the external power supply.
- Accurately detect gases regardless of environmental conditions and avoid false alarms thanks to the 360-degree gas path and all-weather sensor deployment.
Get the Message Loud and Clear
- Grab workers’ attention with audible alarms that sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments.
- Easily distinguish between critical and non-critical events based on ultra-bright blue and red lights and differing alarm tones.
- Know what hazards are present without getting too close thanks to a display that is three times larger than its nearest competitors’.
- Focus on taking action in emergency situations with custom alarm action messages like “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE.”
Know What is Happening Without Approaching Hazards
- Create wireless networks out of the box, with no setup or extra equipment needed, thanks to LENS Wireless and its automatic, peer-to-peer mesh network.
- Receive alarms and real-time gas readings from any other instrument on the network.
- Get long-range communication, up to 300m between units.
Spend Less Time Managing Your Instruments
- Automatically bump, calibrate, manage settings, and update software for the removable, patent-pending SafeCore™ Modules using DSX™ Docking Stations.
- Have confidence that gas readings are accurate and workers are safe, even when instruments are deployed for an extended period without maintenance, thanks to the redundant sensors in patented DualSense® Technology.
How Will You Use Your Radius BZ1?
Area monitors are a highly flexible solution because they can be placed in temporary or long-term configurations based on your specific hazards. With the addition of LENS™ Wireless, networks are created out of the box and provide visibility into gas hazards that are happening in any location.
- Confined Space Monitoring – Know what’s happening in a confined space by using the pumped SafeCore Module and tubing to draw air samples to the monitor.
- Perimeter Monitoring – Set up monitors around a tank, hot work, or other known hazardous areas to continuously monitor for gas leaks.
- Fence Line Monitoring – Create a barrier between a safe zone and hazardous work area. Use the hopping capability of LENS Wireless to know what is happening up to 1.5 km away.
LENS Wireless Highlights:
- No infrastructure required
- Out-of-the-box operation
- No need for IT setup
- Self-forming, self-healing networks
Price advertised – BZ1-K123000201, LEL, CO, H2S, O2, Li-ion, Without Pump, ATEX, Non-Wireless
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.