GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Radius BZ1 Area Monitor
Radius BZ1 Benefits
- Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
- Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
- Intrinsic safety external power supply can extend battery run time to over 1 month
- Ultra-bright blue and red lights and attention-grabbing alarms with distinctive tones
- Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
- Largest display of any area monitor on the market
- Intuitive text-based navigation and configuration
- Customizable alarm action messages such as “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE”
- Pre-configured LENS™ Wireless networks require no setup or infrastructure
- All-weather sensor deployment and 360-degree gas path for more accurate detection
- DualSense® Technology increases worker safety by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- iNet® and DSX™ Docking Station ready
Deploy Whenever and Wherever
- The Radius BZ1 is the longest running area monitor on the market with 7 days (168 hours) of typical battery life and the option to extend it to over a month using the external power supply.
- Accurately detect gases regardless of environmental conditions and avoid false alarms thanks to the 360-degree gas path and all-weather sensor deployment.
Get the Message Loud and Clear
- Grab workers’ attention with audible alarms that sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments.
- Easily distinguish between critical and non-critical events based on ultra-bright blue and red lights and differing alarm tones.
- Know what hazards are present without getting too close thanks to a display that is three times larger than its nearest competitors’.
- Focus on taking action in emergency situations with custom alarm action messages like “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE.”
Know What is Happening Without Approaching Hazards
- Create wireless networks out of the box, with no setup or extra equipment needed, thanks to LENS Wireless and its automatic, peer-to-peer mesh network.
- Receive alarms and real-time gas readings from any other instrument on the network.
- Get long-range communication, up to 300m between units.
Spend Less Time Managing Your Instruments
- Automatically bump, calibrate, manage settings, and update software for the removable, patent-pending SafeCore™ Modules using DSX™ Docking Stations.
- Have confidence that gas readings are accurate and workers are safe, even when instruments are deployed for an extended period without maintenance, thanks to the redundant sensors in patented DualSense® Technology.
How Will You Use Your Radius BZ1?
Area monitors are a highly flexible solution because they can be placed in temporary or long-term configurations based on your specific hazards. With the addition of LENS™ Wireless, networks are created out of the box and provide visibility into gas hazards that are happening in any location.
- Confined Space Monitoring – Know what’s happening in a confined space by using the pumped SafeCore Module and tubing to draw air samples to the monitor.
- Perimeter Monitoring – Set up monitors around a tank, hot work, or other known hazardous areas to continuously monitor for gas leaks.
- Fence Line Monitoring – Create a barrier between a safe zone and hazardous work area. Use the hopping capability of LENS Wireless to know what is happening up to 1.5 km away.
LENS Wireless Highlights:
- No infrastructure required
- Out-of-the-box operation
- No need for IT setup
- Self-forming, self-healing networks
Price advertised – BZ1-K123000201, LEL, CO, H2S, O2, Li-ion, Without Pump, ATEX, Non-Wireless
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.