GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
UltraRAE 3000 PID Monitor
UltraRAE 3000+ PID Model PGM-7360
The RAE Systems UltraRAE 3000+ PID (Photo Ionisation Detector) is a more specialist PID monitor designed to accurately measure general VOC’s but specifically designed for monitoring Benzene.
Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 0.01 to 10,000 ppm in VOC mode and 10 ppb to 200 ppm in benzene-specific mode makes it an ideal instrument for applications, from entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance to hazardous material response, marine spill response and refinery down-stream monitoring.
- Dual detection mode for total benzene exposure assessment: 60-second snapshot or 15-minute STEL measurement
- High sensitivity to benzene provides a lower detection range for future benzene exposure limits
- Lower risk of false alarms through advanced speciation method
- Total VOC measurement mode with extended range of 0.01 to 10,000 ppm
- The UltraRAE 3000 has a variety of lamp modules available to help narrow down the detection of specific compounds, these lamps are 9.8ev, 10.6eV and 11.7eV lamp.
The UltraRAE 3000+ Monitor is supplied with the following:
- UltraRAE 3000 Monitor, Model PGM-7360
- Wireless communication module built in, as specified
- Datalogging with ProRAE Software Package
- Travel download charger
- RAE UV lamp & RAE-sep tubes, as specified
- Flex-I-Probe™ and short probe
- External filter
- Red rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning and Tool kit (Note: The recommended cleaning fluid Isopropanol is not included)
- Li-Ion Battery with universal AC/DC adapter and international plug kit, if specified
- Resources CDROM and maintenance manual
- Soft leather case
The UltraRAE 3000 has many options and accessories such as battery types and certification requirement options i.e. ATEX approval and wireless capabilities. As such the UltraRAE 3000 varies in price depending on the options included.
- 10.6 eV lamp 1/2″ for Total VOC mode only
- 11.7 eV lamp 1/2″ for Total VOC mode only
- 9.8 eV lamp 1/2″ with 10 RAE-Sep™ Tubes for Benzene
- 9.8 eV lamp 1/2″ with 10 RAE-Sep™ Tubes for Butadiene
Batteries, Charging Options
- Alkaline only
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery, universal adapter
Wireless, Certification Options
- Non-Wireless, ATEX
- Wireless (Bluetooth) data transmission, ATEX (2.4 GHz)
- Monitor only
- Accessories Kit
- Calibration Kit – 100 ppm isobutylene calibration gas, 34L, Calibration regulator and flow controller
Monitor with Accessories Kit: Hard transport case with pre-cut foam padding, Charging/download cradle, 5 porous metal filters and O-rings, Organic vapour zeroing kit, Gas outlet port adapter and tubing
Prices start from £3,720.00, please call for a quote
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.