The 3M Versaflo TR-315 M-307 Bundle
- Simple starter kit with all the component parts to get you up and running.
- The 2 selectable flow rate options – 185l/min and 205l/min
- Easy-to-use, versatile, respirator systems for particulate environments
- Highly efficient filter captures hazardous dust, mist and fume
- Electronic audible and visual low air flow and low battery alarms as well as battery charge indicator /particulate filter loading status indicators and airflow indicator
The Versaflo powered air system combines performance, protection and functionality with modern, stylish, lightweight design and unrivalled comfort.
Light & Small
The weight of the turbo is only 1.1Kg (including particulate filter, high-capacity battery and standard belt). It also keeps its lightweight close to the user’s back, reducing the leverage effect that can cause turbos to feel heavier.
Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 170 l/min, eliminating the need for regular calibration by the user. Even as the battery discharges, or the filter becomes loaded with particulates, the unit delivers a steady flow of air. The 2 selectable flow rate options – 185l/min and 205l/min- offer more comfort to the user.
All maintenance can be done by hand. The battery, filter and pre-filter can all be changed quickly and easily by hand.
The belt and turbo unit have smooth surfaces with facilitating fast wipe-downs for easier cleaning.
IP53 rating. Suitable for use in decontamination shower.
A window on the turbo allows instant identification of the installed filter.
Durable brushless motor for superior reliability.
What does the Versaflo TR-315 M-307 bundle include?
- TR-302E+ Powered Air Turbo
- M-307 Helmet
- TR-3712E Particulate Filter
- BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube
- TR-325 Standard Belt
- TR-332 High-Capacity Battery
- TR-341E Single Station Battery Charger
- TR-3600 Pre-Filter (x10)
- TR-971 Airflow Indicator
- TR-362 Spark Arrestor (x2)
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.