Project Discussion & Site Survey
A1-cbiss can conduct a site survey to assess and understand your requirements.
With our knowledge and understanding of CEMS and gas detection systems, we can advise suitable products, equipment, interfaces, and probes to suit your process.
Our experienced engineers can either discuss your technical or legislative requirements over the phone or better still, conduct a site survey to fully analyse your requirements making sure nothing gets missed.
- Equipment Specification and Selection
- Full Gas Monitoring System Design
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies
- Future Proof Consultancy
- Legislative Compliance
- Hazardous Risk Assessment
- Tender Review / Assessment
- Site Survey / Investigation
- Product Advisory
- Budget Price Preparation
Project Design Services
A1-cbiss have a knowledgeable engineering team with a wide range of experience across many different sectors and we support clients in making critical decisions, providing ongoing technical advice to ensure you are fully compliant with standards and legislation.
Our primary focus is to deliver a high-quality service, on time and to budget throughout the project. We achieve this via local or remote meetings, ensuring regular communication and schedule updates are provided to keep you well informed of the progress of your project.
The capability of our in-house software development team, dedicated and experienced design team is flexible to accommodate your needs, whether simple or complex systems, enabling us to deliver a full bespoke design solution specific to your requirements:
- Comprehensive documentation tailored to customer’s specification
- Detailed AutoCAD Layout & Schematic Drawings
- 3D Modelling
- Full redundancy integration with new or existing DCS and SCADA systems
- Retrofit / Upgrade of Existing Systems
- PLC & HMI Programming
- DSEAR Compliance Assessment
- ATEX, & SIL Certified Designs
- Detailed Operation & Maintenance Manual
We continue to invest and utilise new technology to improve existing products and develop new products.
Our team have produced a library of drawings and documentation that we can call upon to improve the process, quality, and speed of deliverables, using a1-cbiss designed products to add better functionality and reduce project time and cost.
The benefits of using a1-cbiss for your project:
- Design compliance to relevant standards and guidance – BS 7671, BS 6739, BS EN 61285, IEC 60445 & BS EN 50334, BS EN 14181, BS EN 15259, BCGA
- Dedicated Project Engineer
- Stringent Design & Quality Control Process
- Integration of numerous technologies from leading gas detection and analyser manufacturers with proven & reliable performance
- Various process extraction methods and techniques
- Compliance to different standards and markets around the world
- Continuous Product Improvement
- R&D and Proof of Concept
Wireless OdaLog Logger RTx H2S 0-200ppm£2355.00ex. VAT£2826.00inc. VAT
CLPX Isocyanate Paper-Tape Monitor£6250.00ex. VAT£7500.00inc. VAT
Safeair Aromatic Isocyanates (TDI and MDI) Colorimetric Badges£4.50ex. VAT£5.40inc. VAT
OdaLog Logger L2£1325.00ex. VAT£1590.00inc. VAT
Safeair TDI Colour Comparator£49.95ex. VAT£59.94inc. VAT
Build & Integration
At a1-cbiss, we manufacture our own equipment and integrate other products into bespoke systems as part of a project build.
Our capabilities include:
- Panel & 19” Rack Build – Layout, fitting, and assembly of electrical, electronic, and pneumatic & fluidic (hazardous & non-hazardous gases) equipment
- Refurbishment and upgrade of existing systems
- Additional standby systems provide a fully redundant backup configuration avoiding process shut down
- Multiplexer systems saving cost of individual sensors or separate analysers
- Batch production of our off-the-shelf products (AIRQUAL-1, Automatic Refrigerant Monitoring System (ARMS), Intelligent Valve Injection System (IVIS), Automatic Switch Panel (ASP))
- Adapting to different customer and project specific build requirements
- Use of a wide range of floor standing & wall mount enclosures, available in stainless steel, GRP, and mild steel, up to and including IP 66 rated
- Fabrication & assembly of sample conditioning equipment specifically suited for sampling harsh environment processes
- Intrinsically Safe equipment and circuits suitable for use in ATEX zones
- Stringent Quality Control procedures
- Extensive range of testing including electrical, pressure and functional testing
- Proven reliable products & system design – Many original systems still running and still supported beyond 10 years
Meet The Engineering Team
Name Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Case Study - IR Sensors Overcome Silicone Dust Problem at Waste Facility
Discover how an a1-cbiss site survey revealed the inadequate use of pellistor sensors at a waste facility following the issues with their hydrocarbon gas readings.
News - New Calibration Requirements Set by the EA
The EA are keen to improve the accuracy of CO2 data and other pollutants reported under the Pollution Inventory and therefore are asking all EfW plant operators to calibrate their CO2 and N2O CEMS and flow meters by 2023. Find out exactly what the EA are asking for, and how to make sure you're still compliant.
Explore the Environment
Discover the system you need in place.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.