Gas survey monitors are used for research studies as well as for continuous field measurements of multiple compounds from ppb and ppm level to percent level concentrations.
The gas monitors are based on the infrared absorption and photoacoustic detection.
- The accuracy of these measurements is ensured by the ability to compensate for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water vapour interference, and interference from other gases known to be present.
- Leading Brands – Innova by Advanced Energy – renowned for high quality and reliability.
- Expert Guidance – We consider the exposure limits, environmental conditions, your purpose of gas detection and your budget to propose you a fit for purpose detection solution.
What Services Can You Expect from a1-cbiss?
- Create a Bespoke Sampling System – Gas survey monitors can be integrated as part of a bespoke sampling system
- Total Personal Safety – a1-cbiss can supply a wide range of products for everything related to gas detection – Personal gas detectors, Spot Check Tubes, Respirators, Harnesses, Fixed gas detection systems and more
Showing all 9 results
AIRQUAL-1 Breathing Air Quality Test Kit£1495.00ex. VAT£1794.00inc. VAT
Cairnet Air Quality Monitoring Station
CLPX Isocyanate Paper-Tape Monitor£6250.00ex. VAT£7500.00inc. VAT
OdaLog Logger L2£1325.00ex. VAT£1590.00inc. VAT
Photoacoustic Gas Monitor 1314i
Photoacoustic Gas Monitor 1412i
SafeCide Portable Peracetic Acid Monitor
Ultrasonic Personal Air Sampler (UPAS)£1010.00ex. VAT£1212.00inc. VAT
Wireless OdaLog Logger RTx H2S 0-200ppm£2355.00ex. VAT£2826.00inc. VAT