Cairnet is a real-time air-monitoring station that gives a complete picture of the environmental impact of your operations. It contains up to 6 Cairsens® microsensors and cellular communication within a waterproof enclosure.
Compact, easily deployable and autonomous thanks to its solar panels, Cairnet® enables you to cost-effectively monitor dust and gas.
- Real-time monitoring and alerts of the most common types of pollutants: H2S / CH4S, NH3, nmVOC, O3 / NO2, NO2, CO, SO2, PM10 & PM2.5 particulates
- Very high sensitivity to capture low level gas concentrations (down to ppb)
- Easy to use, easy to move: no cables or complicated installation, just set up and move to different locations on your site as needed
- Embedded measurement of temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Solar powered option where mains power isn’t available
Cairnet® is the prefect solution for boundary monitoring at landfill and wastewater treatment plants.
- Leak detection and monitoring of fugitive emissions: quarries, storage facilities, mines, manufacturing plants
- Odour monitoring: Landfill gas emissions, recycling, pulp and paper manufacturing, sewerage treatment facilities, refineries
- Forecasting of industrial fence line emissions – boundary monitoring
- Air quality monitoring
The core product of Cairnet is the Cairsens© sensor.
Cairsens© sensors offer precise and reliable measurement, and are calibrated using a reference-standard value. Plus they don’t require calibrating during their lifetime (12 months).
With sensitivity levels down to ppb (parts per billion) which is better than current gas sensors on the market and providing real-time measurement data at a fraction of the cost of reference method analysers, Cairsens sensors can be deployed quickly for fixed and portable gas measurement applications.
Cairsens delivers a highly reliable and accurate measurement (comparable to reference analysers, with a +/-30% accuracy as stated by the European directive 2008/50/EC). A Cairsens sensor can measure the following pollutants:
- Nitrogen Dioxide – NO2
- Ammonia – NH3
- Sulphur Dioxide – SO2
- Carbon Monoxide – CO
- Hydrogen Sulphide & Mercaptans – H2S / CH4S
- Ozone & Nitrogen Dioxide – O3 / NO2
- Formaldehyde – CH2O / Organic solvents
- Non-methane Volatile Organic Compounds – nm VOC
- Particulate matter – PM1, PM2.5, PM10
Associated with the Caircloud web interface, the data is easily accessible: displayed on a map, on a configured report automatically sent by mail, on Internet or a single computer.
Cairnet solution is the most advanced way of using the strengths of our sensors: you can real-time monitor – with great realibility and accuracy – any pollutant at low levels of concentration.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.