Installed Dust Monitors
Sites such that produce large volumes of dust such as cement works, mines, or foundries have an environmental responsibility to their neighbours to monitor and reduce dust levels.
Install a dust monitoring system to use your data to improve processes, reduce losses and create smart dust suppression and containment solutions.
– Real time monitoring
– Create multipoint detection at source or problem areas
– Fenceline mapping to monitor the impact on the local environment
What Services Can You Expect from a1-cbiss?
– Quality Brands – We work with leading brands in their field Trolex and Envea
– Site Survey – Whether you’re unsure of which dust detectors you need or how best to use them, a1-cbiss can conduct a site survey and by working on a range of factors we’ll calculate what you need.
– Total Personal Safety – a1-cbiss can supply a wide range of products for everything related to personal safety – Personal gas detectors, Spot Check Tubes, Respirators, Harnesses, Fixed gas detection systems and more