REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
MIR9000p Portable Stack Emissions Monitor
The MIR9000p is the stack tester’s multi-emissions analyser of choice. It has been designed to meet the specific needs of on-site regulatory measurement for periodic stack emission monitoring.
A unique gas emission monitor offering high productivity and low operational cost.
- It measures simultaneously 8 gases – NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, CH4, N2O, O2 and residual H2O – and uses the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR-GFC) with gas filter correlation. O2 is measured by a built-in SRM paramagnetic sensor.
- The MIR9000P fulfils the requirements of the EN 15267-4 (pending)
INCREASED MOBILITY & PRODUCTIVITY
- Lightweight (15 kg/33 lbs), compact and extra resistant transport case
- 641mm (L) x 393 (H) x 209 (W)
- Standby mode guarantees the instrument is operational at any time
- Built-in vibration absorber ensures measurement cell protection and stability
- Extended operating temperature ranges
- High protection (IP44) against water splashing from any direction
STAY CONNECTED & GET ON WITH OTHER TASKS
- Remote access to full operation thanks to ENVEA Connect™ App and proprietary WiFi
- Smartphone alerts and notifications
ONE CLICK OPERATIONS
- Integrated user guidance and shortcuts to key functions: calibrations, span check, zero, etc.
- Secured user management
- Warm-up time: 30 min maximum
- Robust gas connectors
- Self-adaptive measuring scales
- Compatible with most sampling systems on the market
PREPARE REPORT ELEMENTS WHILE ON SITE
- Direct access to real-time and stored data ; time frame selection to generate graphs
- All data can be saved on USB memory stick
MAXIMISED UPTIME OF THE ANALYSER
- Turn-up lid designed for quick access to operational modules and easy maintenance
- Modular design and Plug & Play parts (O2 probe, NOx converter, protection filter, etc.)
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.