REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
MIR9000p Portable Stack Emissions Monitor
The MIR9000p is the stack tester’s multi-emissions analyser of choice. It has been designed to meet the specific needs of on-site regulatory measurement for periodic stack emission monitoring.
A unique gas emission monitor offering high productivity and low operational cost.
- It measures simultaneously 8 gases – NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, CH4, N2O, O2 and residual H2O – and uses the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR-GFC) with gas filter correlation. O2 is measured by a built-in SRM paramagnetic sensor.
- The MIR9000P fulfils the requirements of the EN 15267-4 (pending)
INCREASED MOBILITY & PRODUCTIVITY
- Lightweight (15 kg/33 lbs), compact and extra resistant transport case
- 641mm (L) x 393 (H) x 209 (W)
- Standby mode guarantees the instrument is operational at any time
- Built-in vibration absorber ensures measurement cell protection and stability
- Extended operating temperature ranges
- High protection (IP44) against water splashing from any direction
STAY CONNECTED & GET ON WITH OTHER TASKS
- Remote access to full operation thanks to ENVEA Connect™ App and proprietary WiFi
- Smartphone alerts and notifications
ONE CLICK OPERATIONS
- Integrated user guidance and shortcuts to key functions: calibrations, span check, zero, etc.
- Secured user management
- Warm-up time: 30 min maximum
- Robust gas connectors
- Self-adaptive measuring scales
- Compatible with most sampling systems on the market
PREPARE REPORT ELEMENTS WHILE ON SITE
- Direct access to real-time and stored data ; time frame selection to generate graphs
- All data can be saved on USB memory stick
MAXIMISED UPTIME OF THE ANALYSER
- Turn-up lid designed for quick access to operational modules and easy maintenance
- Modular design and Plug & Play parts (O2 probe, NOx converter, protection filter, etc.)
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.