GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Photoacoustic Gas Monitor 1314i
The Photoacoustic Multi-gas Monitor – INNOVA 1314 is a highly accurate, reliable and stable quantitative gas monitoring system.
It uses a measurement system based on the photoacoustic infra-red detection method, and is capable of measuring almost any gas that absorbs infrared light.
Gas selectivity is achieved through the use of optical filters. By installing up to five of these filters in the 1314, it can measure the concentration of up to five component gases and water vapour in any air sample. Although the detection limit is gas dependent, it is typically in the ppb region
- Multi-Gas Monitoring – up to 5 different gases (+ water vapour) can be measured with excellent sensitivity and accuracy
- Selectively measures a wide range of gases/vapours, with more than 200 compounds already tested,
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range
- Suited for permanent monitoring tasks at low O&M costs: Highest stability (low drift) makes calibration only necessary 1-2 times a year, and no carrier gas is needed.
- Direct sampling
- Accurate – compensates for temperature fluctuations, water-vapor interference and interference from other known gases
- Emission monitoring – of exhausts from chemical processes, Ammonia in stacks, scrubber efficiency and filter break-through
- Process quality control measurements – of trace impurities in pure gas production
- Stationary Industrial Hygiene or OH&S measurements – area monitoring at trace concentrations of hazardous substances in public spaces or working areas
- Automotive emissions monitoring – of alcohol content in vehicle exhausts and production of Ammonia and N2O in diesel exhausts
- Filtration Efficiency – Breakthrough Testing
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.