Rescue harnesses are designed with an overhead attachment point for upright retrieval in confined space.
- Compliant to safety standards – The IKAR and 3M harnesses are tested and certified to EN361 & EN1497.
- Single- or Two-Point Harnesses – With both a rear and a front (chest mounted) fall arrest attachment points, these harnesses can be used for both fall restraint and fall arrest.
- Lightweight – At just 1.5Kg, our rescue harnesses are so lightweight, you’ll hardly notice that you’re wearing one
- Plus Size Range – Multi-adjustable and enable a greater size range of users compared to most other designs
- Long Lasting – Machine washable 45mm polyester webbing, with plated (anti-corrosive) steel fittings
- Leading Brands – a1-cbiss support IKAR as a premium quality brand