Shop by Gas
Can’t find exactly what you’re looking for? Try using our Shop by Gas feature to focus your search on popular gases that our products are perfect at identifying.
Gas & P3 Filters
3M Pro2000 filters for particulates (P3), gas or a combination used on purified and supplied air respirators. All filters comply with EN14387.
- Next Day Delivery – Order before 2pm to qualify for UK next day delivery
- Maximum Efficiency – At 99.98%, P3 filters offer the most efficient performance against particulates and dust
- Volume Based Discounts – Various types of audible, visual and motion alarms are available because gas monitors are worn in noisy and dark applications.
- Leading Brands – a1-cbiss hold a large stock of market leading 3M Pro2000 filters
- Compatibility – 40mm DIN screw thread fitting is compatible with Duraflow & Versaflo powered air respirators, AVIVA40 half masks, and Vision full-face masks
Showing all 11 results
P3 Pro2000 Filter DT1135E20 | In-Stock£4.60ex. VAT£5.52inc. VAT
A2 Pro2000 Filter DT-4001E | In-Stock£7.60ex. VAT£9.12inc. VAT
A2B2 Pro2000 Filter DT-4005E | In-Stock£9.35ex. VAT£11.22inc. VAT
AX Pro2000 Filter DT4007E | In-Stock£12.60ex. VAT£15.12inc. VAT
A2P3 Pro2000 Filter DT4031EN | In-Stock£9.40ex. VAT£11.28inc. VAT
B2P3 Pro2000 Filter DT4032EN | In-Stock£10.45ex. VAT£12.54inc. VAT
A2B2E1P3 Pro2000 Filter DT-4036EN | In-Stock£11.95ex. VAT£14.34inc. VAT
3M Versaflo P3 Filter TR-3712E£27.50ex. VAT£33.00inc. VAT
3M™Versaflo™ Particulate & Nuisance Organic Vapour Filter TR-3802E£31.50ex. VAT£37.80inc. VAT
3M™Versaflo™ Particulate, Nuisance Level, Acid Gas, Filter TR-3822E£40.00ex. VAT£48.00inc. VAT
A2B2E2K2HgP3 Pro2000 Filter DT-4046E | In-Stock£13.30ex. VAT£15.96inc. VAT
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.