The S-333 Head Cover for the 3M Versaflo S-Series is a high durability hood with integrated head suspension. It is cut to the same design as the S-133, but manufactured using a more durable, soft, quiet, low-linting fabric.
The integrated head suspension provides full head and face coverage and the eyes and face are shielded by the cover to EN166; the same impact level as some safety spectacles.
S-333 Head Cover Benefits
- Integrated head suspension provides head and face coverage
- Protects face and eyes from liquid splash and low energy flying particles and dust (Grade F)
- Manufactured using durable, soft, low-linting fabric for user comfort
- Provides excellent field of view, particularly downwards
- Suitable for applications which require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly or those where there is less soiling of the outer fabric
- No assembly required; ready to use out of the box
- Weighs just 130 g
- Rated to EN 166, EN14594 3A and EN 12941 TH3
- CE approved
There’s no assembly required, and the head cover can be used straight out of the box.
The S-Series soft head covers are used with the 3M™ Versaflo™ powered air respirator. The S-Series head covers are also compatible with the Duraflow respirator
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.