GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Amesa-D Dioxins & Furans Permanent Sampler
The AMESA-D is the long-term sampling system of choice for the continuous measurement of dioxins & furans, and other persistent organic contaminant (POPs).
Over 400 AMESA® installed in waste incinerators, cement and power plants across Europe.
- Automatic continuous sampling from 4 hours to 6 weeks
- Dioxins of all 3 phases (gaseous, solid and liquid bonded) are collected in one cartridge
- High efficient dust filter
- Fully automated solution with stored data on USB port
- Cooled probe composed of different materials and lengths to fit the application
How Does it Work?
The AMESA-D utilises the water cooled probe method with Isokinetic sampling system coupled with XAD-II adsorbent cartridge. Dioxins of all 3 phases (gaseous, solid and liquid bounded) are collected in the one cartridge.
- Measuring range: 0.0001–10 ng I-TEQ / m³ (QAL1 certification range: 0–0.5 ng I-TEQ / m³)
- Sampling interval: from 4 hours to 6 weeks
- Flue gas velocity: from 1 up to 30 m/s
To determine whether continuous dioxin and furan sampling is required, accelerated and periodic testing is performed to prove whether results are sufficiently stable. If the 6 results in the dioxins monitoring protocol do not meet the ELVs and test performances are inconsistent, then continuous dioxin samplers must be installed.
The WI BREF specifies an ELV of 0.06 ng/Nm3 for new plant and 0.08 ng/Nm3 for existing plant when using a continuous sampler.
- The AMESA® D system is the only instrument on the market for long-term sampling of dioxins, which is QAL 1 certified.
- MCERTs certified in accordance with Standards EN 1948-1.
- Fully supported by MCERTS Certified CDAS Data Acquisition Software
The AMESA-D® is thoroughly tested throughout the TÜV and MCERT procedures which ensures perfect calculations of dioxin concentrations. These include volume measurement, isokinetic control, temperature and pressure measurement).
The most relevant tests are those related to the adsorption characteristics of the system (e.g. possible break-through of dioxins through the cartridge, possible losses of dioxins in the sampling line and condensate etc.) are exclusively performed in the more stringent QAL1 and TÜV type performance test.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.