REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Crowcon GM64 Addressable Gas Controller
Crowcon GM64 is an addressable gas detection controller designed to display and control alarm event switching for up to 128 channel inputs
Crowcon’s addressable controllers are modular, so the controller can be configured exactly to your requirements. You only need to include what is needed for the application to reduce the complexity and, therefore, cost.
Crowcon GM64 Capabilities:
- An LCD display provides simultaneous visibility for all live channel readings and alarm functions in the system setup (up to 64 input variables)
- 4-20ma analog & RS-485 Modbus communications as standard, as well as HART compatible publish communications.
- Direct to web page live feed communication for remote viewing and acknowledgement actions
- Flexible configuration options allow ability to name controller, name zones, set alarm & relay setpoints
- Ability to group channels into zoned areas
- Main data screen – Displays all active channel on same screen. Cells indicate alarm status by colour
- Bar graph screen – Display 16 channels at a time, side scroll bar for clear coloured indicator for focused channel alarm status
- 24-hour trend screen – Review 24-hour gas monitor trend for single channel at a time
- 3-minute trend screen – Review most recent 30-minute trend for single channel at a time
- Zone screen – Display up to 8 active zones on single screen. Individual channel within zone visibility
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.