GAS52 Nitro Compounds Gastec Pyro Tubes 0.5 – 30ppm
Gastec developed the Pyrotec Pyrolyser system to enable precise and easy detection of fluorochlorocarbon gases.
It converts fluorochlorocarbon gases or halogenated hydrocarbons (using a process known as thermal cracking) into an easily detectable/measurable gas.
- Short Term Measuring with Detector Tubes
- Measures: Fluoridating Hydrocarbons (FCHC)
- Work Place Control, Environmental Measurements
- Measurement through Pyrolyzation
- Powered By: 4 AA Batteries
- Operation Time: ~ 2 Hours
- Lifetime Filament: Freon 113 1.000 Measurements at 6.000 ppm
- Standard Operational Temperature: 0 to 40ºC
- Dimensions and Mass: D68 x 150mm; 245g
- GAS860 Pyrolyzer
- 4 AA Batteries
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.