GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
GAS53 Dimethyl Sulphide Gastec Pyrotec Tubes 0.25 – 10ppm
GAS53 Dimethyl Sulphide Gastec Pyro Tubes 0.25 – 10ppm
Gastec developed the Pyrotec Pyrolyser system to enable precise and easy detection of fluorochlorocarbon gases.
It converts fluorochlorocarbon gases or halogenated hydrocarbons (using a process known as thermal cracking) into an easily detectable/measurable gas.
- Short Term Measuring with Detector Tubes
- Measures: Fluoridating Hydrocarbons (FCHC)
- Work Place Control, Environmental Measurements
- Measurement through Pyrolyzation
- Powered By: 4 AA Batteries
- Operation Time: ~ 2 Hours
- Lifetime Filament: Freon 113 1.000 Measurements at 6.000 ppm
- Standard Operational Temperature: 0 to 40ºC
- Dimensions and Mass: D68 x 150mm; 245g
- GAS860 Pyrolyzer
- 4 AA Batteries
Shelf Life – a1-cbiss will never dispatch detector tubes with less than 3 months remaining before expiry. a1-cbiss employ a stock rotation policy of first in, first out. Specific shelf life requirements must be identified at the point of order placement (use the comment box in the checkout process). The expiry date is printed clearly on the front of the detector tube packet.
|Multi Gas Tags|
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.