GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Gastec Automatic Sampling Pump
The Model GSP-501FT Gastec Automatic Sampling Pump has been designed small and compact with an integrated flowmeter for hand-held, personal or site sampling.
Compact, lightweight, and reliable automatic air sampling pump for GASTEC detector tubes and sorbent tubes.
- Flow range 50 – 500mL/min
- 10 – 500mL/min is available when volume mode (When set to 10 – 49 mL/min, the intermittent operation is performed at 50mL/min)
- Fixed flow function automatically regulates load changes
- Flow rate, sampling time, and integrated volume are displayed on the same screen simultaneously
- Quiet operation with low noise
- Automatic start enables sampling to begin after a preset time
- 5 sampling settings can be saved with the program mode
- Real-time flow volume and integrated flow volume are automatically corrected to the values for 20ºC (68ºF) or 25ºC (77ºF)
How To Use
- Break tips off the detector tube using the tube tip holder.
- Insert the detector tube to the inlet of the rubber tube holder.
Put the power switch to ON. Adjust the flow rate, confirm that the timer of the air sampling pump is set, then push the start button.
- After sampling, remove the detector tube from the rubber tube holder and read the concentration of the tube.
Example of Intermittent Operation
When the Volume Mode is selected and the flow rate is set to 10 mL/min and the set volume is 0.1L, after the sampling is started, the pump will pause for about 48 seconds after about 12 seconds of sampling at a flow rate of 50mL/min (samples until the sampled volume per minute reaches 10mL, then pauses).
Sampling at a flow rate of 50 mL/min for about 12 seconds and pausing for about 48 seconds are repeated until the set volume of 0.1 L is reached, taking about 10 minutes.
More information, view more
Tripod not included, Gastec gas detector tubes must be bought separately
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.