REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
The Graphite 52M FID provides continuous monitoring of total VOC’s, incompliance with the industrial emissions directive.
Customise to Suit your Requirements
Featuring an interactive menu, real-time calibration graphs and user adjustable response and averaging time, the Graphite 52M is designed to be customised to meet your analytical requirements.
Data Collection, Processing & Visualisation
With built in data storage of 2 months, the Graphite 52M is fully supported by MCERTS certified CDAS Elite Data Acquisition Software and a comprehensive service and support package. This analyser provides automatic reports to meet customer specific requirements
- Up to 191oC (heated detector for HC measurement)
- Fast response time, designed to measure wet & corrosive sample
- High efficiency, long-life catalyst
- Easy access components guarantee reduced maintenance times
- Ethernet connection for remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- All elements in contact with the sample from its extraction to the analysis are heated
- Adapted for checking the efficiency of a treatment process (upstream / downstream)
- Integrated zero air generator with catalyzer
- High accuracy, sensitivity and stability
- User adjustable response time and averaging time
- Real time calibration graph
- Internal zero and air scrubber
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.