The Graphite 52M FID provides continuous monitoring of total VOC’s, incompliance with the industrial emissions directive.
Customise to Suit your Requirements
Featuring an interactive menu, real-time calibration graphs and user adjustable response and averaging time, the Graphite 52M is designed to be customised to meet your analytical requirements.
Data Collection, Processing & Visualisation
With built in data storage of 2 months, the Graphite 52M is fully supported by MCERTS certified CDAS Elite Data Acquisition Software and a comprehensive service and support package. This analyser provides automatic reports to meet customer specific requirements
- Up to 191oC (heated detector for HC measurement)
- Fast response time, designed to measure wet & corrosive sample
- High efficiency, long-life catalyst
- Easy access components guarantee reduced maintenance times
- Ethernet connection for remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- All elements in contact with the sample from its extraction to the analysis are heated
- Adapted for checking the efficiency of a treatment process (upstream / downstream)
- Integrated zero air generator with catalyzer
- High accuracy, sensitivity and stability
- User adjustable response time and averaging time
- Real time calibration graph
- Internal zero and air scrubber
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.