HC51M uses a proven flame ionisation detector (FID), for measuring ambient air hydrocarbons (THC, CH4, nmHC) in the range 0-1000 ppm.
The HC51M is delivered with built-in zero/span solenoid valves, which can connect to an external source of gas for manual, automatic and remote zero/span checks.
Advanced Technology for Multi-tasking Operation
Multitasking software allows advanced calculations gives user-friendly access to the instrument set-up, as well as the status and maintenance parameters. Users also have the freedom to access to real-time synoptics, auto-diagnostics and maintenance data screens.
Auto Response Determines Measurement Function
The automatic response time function determines the measurement integration time best suited for the measurement of hydrocarbon concentrations. Onboard memory allows for data collection and datalogging.
- Interactive menu driven software
- LCD display with synoptic flow diagram display, real time calibration graph
- User programmable ranges and time averages
- Built-in storage of 1 year average data
- Field proven technology and design
- High sensitivity, stable, linear FID detector
- Built-in serial interface (RS232/RS422)
- Continuous indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring
- Stationary and mobile AQMS laboratories
- Industrial fence-line and field monitoring
- Measurement of impurities in industrial gases (O2 or CO2)
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.