The new LAS 5000XD cross duct analyser combines robustness and a fast response time (1 second), thus providing reliable measurements.
With no gas conditioning required, the laser-based technology is less prone to temperature influences and cross-interferences. Therefore, it provides accurate measurement in harsh industrial environments.
It measures parameters in cross duct applications in combinations such as:
- NH3 + H2O,
- CO + CO2,
- HCl + H2O
Where is the LAS 5000XD Most Effective?
The in-situ TDLS (Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy) gas analyser has been designed for measuring process emissions where certification isn't required.
- Ammonia slip control (DeNox)
- Process and combustion control
- HF emission control in aluminum plant
- HCl/SO2 abatement control
- Ethylene cracking furnace control
- HCl level in semiconductor production
- Ammonia concentration control in pet food, fertiliser plants, etc.
Why Choose the Laser Based LAS 5000XD?
- No sampling system needed
- There's no gas temperature influence
- Gas matrix interference free
- Calibration free measurement
- New Embedded ClearPath functionality where interference of relative humidity, O2 or CO2 is removed in purging areas
- Highly sensitive and selective measurement
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- No measurement drift
- Response time 1 s
- Large dynamic ranges from ppm to %
- Real-time communication between Transmitter (Tx) and Receiver (Rx)
With an embedded web server, there is no dedicated software needed. The server provides quick access to service diagnostics and analyser settings.
|NH3 + H2O||0–10 ppm / 0–5000 ppm + 0–5% / 0–40%|
|HF||0–3 ppm / 0–500 ppm|
|CO + H2O||0–50 ppm / 0–1% + 0–5% / 0–40%|
|CO + CO2||0-1% / 0-100% + 0-1% / 0-100%|
|CO2 + H2O||Coming soon|
|HCl + H2O||Coming soon|
|Other gases||Available upon request|
Watch the Video to See How It Works
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.