GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Leak Locate 662 – Filter Performance Monitor
The LEAK LOCATE 662 is a digitally networked, multi-compartment baghouse monitoring system providing remote observation of the condition of bag and cartridge filters
The Key Benefits of the LEAK LOCATE 662;
- Gives advance warning of filter deterioration before catastrophic failure
- Enables users to make significant savings in spares and maintenance time
- Reduces the likelihood of large-scale emission events occurring
- Replace only the filter bags that need changing
- Increase production with less unplanned filter changes
- Keeps the Regulator happy
An ElectroDynamic™ sensor is installed in the outlet of each baghouse compartment to monitor relative dust emission levels. The network of sensors is connected to the ProController which provides a large graphical user interface giving a clear indication of each compartment’s dust level and onward communication to a PC or PLC network.
The system is supported by PC-ME DUST TOOLS software suite for PC’s with advanced features for monitoring emission trends and identifying failing or broken bags. For on-line cleaned bag filters, the specific bag row containing leaking bags can be located.
- Navigation keys (Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter, plus five function keys (incl. 2x user-programmable short-cut keys, 2x menu keys, and 1x back button) for rapid menu access and response
- Setup and configuration of the sensor network
- Icon-driven menu
- Scaling the output of sensors (to between 0 and 100%) to provide an indication of relative emission levels between compartments
- Displaying overviews of the network status and emission levels per compartment
- Providing alarm relay outputs that can be configured to suit requirements, e.g. high and high/high emission alarms, sensor status and system failures
- Providing multiple, simultaneous data viewing for up to five clients (via USB 2.0, RS-232/RS-485 over Modbus, Ethernet and separate 4-20mA outputs)
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.