GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Leak Locate 662 – Filter Performance Monitor
The LEAK LOCATE 662 is a digitally networked, multi-compartment baghouse monitoring system providing remote observation of the condition of bag and cartridge filters
The Key Benefits of the LEAK LOCATE 662;
- Gives advance warning of filter deterioration before catastrophic failure
- Enables users to make significant savings in spares and maintenance time
- Reduces the likelihood of large-scale emission events occurring
- Replace only the filter bags that need changing
- Increase production with less unplanned filter changes
- Keeps the Regulator happy
An ElectroDynamic™ sensor is installed in the outlet of each baghouse compartment to monitor relative dust emission levels. The network of sensors is connected to the ProController which provides a large graphical user interface giving a clear indication of each compartment’s dust level and onward communication to a PC or PLC network.
The system is supported by PC-ME DUST TOOLS software suite for PC’s with advanced features for monitoring emission trends and identifying failing or broken bags. For on-line cleaned bag filters, the specific bag row containing leaking bags can be located.
- Navigation keys (Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter, plus five function keys (incl. 2x user-programmable short-cut keys, 2x menu keys, and 1x back button) for rapid menu access and response
- Setup and configuration of the sensor network
- Icon-driven menu
- Scaling the output of sensors (to between 0 and 100%) to provide an indication of relative emission levels between compartments
- Displaying overviews of the network status and emission levels per compartment
- Providing alarm relay outputs that can be configured to suit requirements, e.g. high and high/high emission alarms, sensor status and system failures
- Providing multiple, simultaneous data viewing for up to five clients (via USB 2.0, RS-232/RS-485 over Modbus, Ethernet and separate 4-20mA outputs)
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.