REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
MIR9000e Multi-Gas Analyser
The MIR9000e is eco-designed, smart & service assistant features increases productivity, reduces downtime, is more efficient, and requires less training.
It is a new generation of cems analysers, which benefits from a unique eco-design. The MIR9000e is capable of measuring up to 8 components and we would recommend installing it to measure boiler gases.
Depending on your selection, NOx, SO2, CO, CH4 and N2O are measured by the Non-Dispersive Infrared Gas Filter Correlation method (NDIR-GFC), while O2 is measured by a built-in zirconia sensor (or paramagnetic cell upon request).
MIR9000e Features & Benefits
- Superior metrological performances for the simultaneous multi-gas measurement
- No compressed air required (if using a gas cooler)
- Insensitive to T° variations in the range +5° to +40°C (no air conditioning required)
- Compatible with any type of drying technology (gas cooler, permeation, dilution)
- Proactive, user-friendly remote communication
- Smart analyser including AMS control functionalities
- Highly accurate, excellent stability, economical, easy to use and helps reduce maintenance
- Environmental-friendly and cost-saving analyser, with ultra low power consumption
- Recyclable parts making it environmentally friendly
- Low power consumption lowering operating costs
- Breakthrough mechanical design for weight and power saving as well as thermal insulation & reliability
- Connectivity via WIFI to software on mobile / tablet for convenient access to data
- Onboard service fault finding
Effectiveness of IR Measurement
Infrared analysers allow for high sensitivity measurement of a variety of gas components, technology employed since many years by ENVEA, and continuously evolved, with its well-known MIR 9000 generation of gas analysers.
Eco-designed, the gas monitor utilises the most recent optical and electronic technologies offering increased precision and robustness, while requiring only limited maintenance.
Complete systems would comprise of:
- Sampling and conditioning system
- Sampling lines
- NOx converter
- Data acquisition & management system
- Industrial Boilers and Furnaces
- Power Generation & Combustion
- Gas turbines
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Process gas monitoring…
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.