REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
MIR9000e Multi-Gas Analyser
The MIR9000e is eco-designed, smart & service assistant features increases productivity, reduces downtime, is more efficient, and requires less training.
It is a new generation of cems analysers, which benefits from a unique eco-design. The MIR9000e is capable of measuring up to 8 components and we would recommend installing it to measure boiler gases.
Depending on your selection, NOx, SO2, CO, CH4 and N2O are measured by the Non-Dispersive Infrared Gas Filter Correlation method (NDIR-GFC), while O2 is measured by a built-in zirconia sensor (or paramagnetic cell upon request).
MIR9000e Features & Benefits
- Superior metrological performances for the simultaneous multi-gas measurement
- No compressed air required (if using a gas cooler)
- Insensitive to T° variations in the range +5° to +40°C (no air conditioning required)
- Compatible with any type of drying technology (gas cooler, permeation, dilution)
- Proactive, user-friendly remote communication
- Smart analyser including AMS control functionalities
- Highly accurate, excellent stability, economical, easy to use and helps reduce maintenance
- Environmental-friendly and cost-saving analyser, with ultra low power consumption
- Recyclable parts making it environmentally friendly
- Low power consumption lowering operating costs
- Breakthrough mechanical design for weight and power saving as well as thermal insulation & reliability
- Connectivity via WIFI to software on mobile / tablet for convenient access to data
- Onboard service fault finding
Effectiveness of IR Measurement
Infrared analysers allow for high sensitivity measurement of a variety of gas components, technology employed since many years by ENVEA, and continuously evolved, with its well-known MIR 9000 generation of gas analysers.
Eco-designed, the gas monitor utilises the most recent optical and electronic technologies offering increased precision and robustness, while requiring only limited maintenance.
Complete systems would comprise of:
- Sampling and conditioning system
- Sampling lines
- NOx converter
- Data acquisition & management system
- Industrial Boilers and Furnaces
- Power Generation & Combustion
- Gas turbines
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Process gas monitoring…
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.