REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
OLCT10 Fixed Gas Detector
Oldham OLCT10 Fixed Gas Detector
• 4-20 mA output analogue transmitter without display
• Available with catalytic bead, electrochemical or semiconductor sensors
• Detects combustible, toxic & refrigerant gases – EN 14624 compliant
• ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2
• Detects combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases (CO, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane, Hydrogen, LPG, NGV and freons) – EN 14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
• For commercial use (boiler rooms, hospitals, car parks, etc.)
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Combustible Gases (LEL), N2O, Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Refrigerant Gases (Freons)
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.