GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
ToxiRAE Pro Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Monitor
The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 takes worker protection to the next level by providing safety professionals real‐time instrument readings and alarm status (including man down alarm) from any location for better visibility and faster response.
The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 promptly detects and accurately monitors Carbon Dioxide in concentrations from 0 to 50,000ppm.
- Gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion battery – Operating time: > 11 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) – Recharge time: < 4 hours through charging cradle
- Datalogging: Continuous datalogging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals) – User-configurable datalogging interval (from 1 to 3,600 seconds
- IP Rating: IP-65 rating for dust and water ingress protection
- Warranty: Two years on non-consumable parts, One year on sensors, battery, and consumable parts
- Real-time instrument readings and alarm status
- Field replaceable gas sensor
- Large, backlit, easy-to-read display
- Continuous data logging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals)
- Man-down alarm provides round the clock protection
- Detects carbon dioxide at a range of between 0 to 50,000 ppm
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration
ToxiRAE Pro CO2 is a safe area monitor that comes with:
• ToxiRAE Pro CO2 monitor with sensor as specified, alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed
• Charging and PC communication cradle
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
• Calibration adapters
• Quick Start Guide
• CD with documentation
• Calibration card, quality certificate, and warranty/registration card
ToxiRAE Pro Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor (GO2-0007-000) Non-Wireless
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.