The VOC72e is a gas chromatograph (GC) coupled with a PID detector making it a compact and fully automated BTEX analyser. It provides equal performance to the laboratory chromatographs. This is particularly well-suited to fixed or mobile ambient air quality monitoring stations.
“Quick check of the chromatograms possible directly on-screen, without the use of a computer”
Features & Benefits
- Standard BTEX analyser compounds: Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, m+p-Xylene, o-Xylene, 1-3 Butadiene
- Performs sampling, analysis and data management, in a simple and completely autonomous mode
- Self-contained, completely automated and ready to use in less than 30 minutes
- GC column equipped with an innovative liquid-cooler; retention times are stable even with a fluctuating temperature
- Long-life capillary column
- High sensitivity, stable and linear response PID detector
- Ultrafast trap heater (heating rate >160°C/second)
- Quick check of the chromatogram peaks possible directly on-screen, without the use of a computer
- Low memory effect allowing the automatic calibration of the BTEX analyser on a single cycle without an external PC
Compact and fully automated analyser providing equal performance to the laboratory chromatographs; particularly well-suited for fixed or mobile ambient air quality monitoring stations.
- Ambient air monitoring
- Monitoring of industrial sources emitting VOCs
- Photochemical pollution studies (stationary and mobile laboratories)
- ISO 13964, 2008/50/EC, EN14662-3:2016, the newest european regulation for benzene monitoring
- EN15267-1:2009, the EN15267-2:2009, 40 CFR PART 53 and 40 CFR PART 58
- QAL 1 certified by the TÜV to N° 0000069251
|Dimensions||483 × 606 × 133 cm|
|Multi Gas Tags|
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.