VOC72e BTEX Analyser
The VOC72e is a gas chromatograph (GC) coupled with a PID detector making it a compact and fully automated BTEX analyser. It provides equal performance to the laboratory chromatographs. This is particularly well-suited to fixed or mobile ambient air quality monitoring stations.
“Quick check of the chromatograms possible directly on-screen, without the use of a computer”
Features & Benefits
- Standard BTEX analyser compounds: Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, m+p-Xylene, o-Xylene, 1-3 Butadiene
- Performs sampling, analysis and data management, in a simple and completely autonomous mode
- Self-contained, completely automated and ready to use in less than 30 minutes
- GC column equipped with an innovative liquid-cooler; retention times are stable even with a fluctuating temperature
- Long-life capillary column
- High sensitivity, stable and linear response PID detector
- Ultrafast trap heater (heating rate >160°C/second)
- Quick check of the chromatogram peaks possible directly on-screen, without the use of a computer
- Low memory effect allowing the automatic calibration of the BTEX analyser on a single cycle without an external PC
Compact and fully automated analyser providing equal performance to the laboratory chromatographs; particularly well-suited for fixed or mobile ambient air quality monitoring stations.
- Ambient air monitoring
- Monitoring of industrial sources emitting VOCs
- Photochemical pollution studies (stationary and mobile laboratories)
- ISO 13964, 2008/50/EC, EN14662-3:2016, the newest european regulation for benzene monitoring
- EN15267-1:2009, the EN15267-2:2009, 40 CFR PART 53 and 40 CFR PART 58
- QAL 1 certified by the TÜV to N° 0000069251
|Dimensions||483 × 606 × 133 cm|
|Multi Gas Tags|
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.