AC32E Nitrogen Oxides Analyser
The AC32e is the sole NOx analyser on the market able to measure without being connected to the power grid.
It’s an eco-designed, reference air quality monitor, based on the chemiluminescence technology – The standard method for the measurement of nitrogen oxides (EN14211). QAL1 certified by the TÜV, US-EPA approved.
- Continuous indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring
- Stationary and mobile AQMS laboratories
- Industrial fence-line monitoring
- Background (urban or suburban), Rural, Traffic, Kerbside measurement campaigns and monitoring studies
- Laboratory and field studies on pollution effects
On Board Web Server
NEW: Multi-screen remote access via Wifi or Ethernet using the ENVEA Connect™ application for control, diagnostics, software upgrade
|Dimensions||483 × 606 × 133 cm|
|Multi Gas Tags|
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.