AC32E Nitrogen Oxides Analyser
The AC32e is the sole NOx analyser on the market able to measure without being connected to the power grid.
It’s an eco-designed, reference air quality monitor, based on the chemiluminescence technology – The standard method for the measurement of nitrogen oxides (EN14211). QAL1 certified by the TÜV, US-EPA approved.
- Continuous indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring
- Stationary and mobile AQMS laboratories
- Industrial fence-line monitoring
- Background (urban or suburban), Rural, Traffic, Kerbside measurement campaigns and monitoring studies
- Laboratory and field studies on pollution effects
On Board Web Server
NEW: Multi-screen remote access via Wifi or Ethernet using the ENVEA Connect™ application for control, diagnostics, software upgrade
|Dimensions||483 × 606 × 133 cm|
|Multi Gas Tags|
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.