GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Stackflow 400 – Flue Gas Velocity Monitor
The Envea STACKFLOW 400 facilitates stack velocity, volumetric flow and pollutant mass release calculations.
Stackflow 400 satisfies the need for high quality measurement on emission release data.
From a regulatory perspective, its quality assurance features make the Stackflow 400 suitable as a compliance device as it complies with European monitoring standards, EN 16911-2 and 15267-3 for QAL1.
Typical application areas are:
- Waste-to-Energy and Incineration plants
- Emissions from Steel, Chemical and Mineral processing applications
- Gas Turbines and Coal-fired Power plants
- Industrial stacks (before or after final arrestment plant)
- Unique extended measurement path (400mm) permits accurate and increased representative measurement
- Robust flow measurement for industrial applications
- Inbuilt automatic reference self-checks for regulatory compliance (QAL3)
- Facilitates stack velocity, volumetric flow and pollutant mass release calculations when linked to gas and dust CEMS
- Angled probe version to fit existing perpendicular ports
The STACKFLOW 400 sensor satisfies the need for high quality assurance on emission release data, reporting mass emissions (kg/year) as well as concentration monitoring.
It uses ENVEA’s unique Fluesonic® technology and mathematical measurement algorithm (patent pending) which allows the transit time of the signal to be measured accurately in real stack conditions, hence permitting:
- An extended measurement path of 400mm in a single, stack-mounted probe design
- Capability to deal with flow profiles across the extended measurement path
- Tolerance to contamination and flow eddies
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.