The ToxiRAE Pro PID monitor is designed to detect and accurately measure VOC’s, hydrocarbons and other toxic gases in concentrations from 0.1 to 2000ppm with a resolution of 0.1ppm (depending on model selected).
With an onboard library of 190 correction factors, and able to detect over 300 VOC’s the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be programmed to automatically read sub-ppm levels of the specified compound.
The ToxiRAE Pro PID’s robust and hard wearing properties allow safety managers to take worker protection to the next level by providing PID VOC detection on any member of staff in even the harshest of applications and environments where traditional larger PID analysers would be inappropriate.
- Compact, personal monitor
- PID sensor accurately monitors over 300 VOCs
- Built-in library of 190 correction factors for automatic reading in equivalent units
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Built-in man down alarm
ToxiRAE Pro PID Comes With:
• ToxiRAE Pro PIDmonitorwith sensor as specified, alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed
• Charging and PC communication cradle
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
• Calibration adapter
• Combined instrument/sensor cap removal tool
• Quick Start Guide
• ProRAE Studio II software for PC-based instrument configuration and data management
• Technical Note TN-106 with ionization energies and correction factors for 300+ VOCs
• Calibration card; quality certificate; and warranty/ registration card
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.