GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
BW Solo Lite Single Gas Detector
The next-generation single-gas detector that gives you complete confidence that it’s working correctly, and your health & safety team know exactly what’s happening in the field
Honeywell BW™ Solo has everything you expect from a personal single gas detector;
- Choose from 14 Gases
- Battery Life – Up to 12 months – 6 months on 1-series
- Connectivity – Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) – Ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App
- Product Rating – IP 68 rated enclosuse
- Advnced features – Self-check – sensor integrity, circuitry, audible/visual alarms on activation; battery (continuous)
Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options – 14 in total, whether you’re monitoring for common or exotic hazards – O2, CO, H2S, NH3, SO2, HCN, Cl2, NO, NO2, PH3, ETO, ClO2, O3 and H2.
The easiest single-gas detector to service, with no need to take it apart to replace sensors, batteries and sensor filters. That means long life and low cost.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Managing the BW Solo
Reduced cost of ownership – 5-year sensor life and 3-year warranty. No need to worry about sensors wearing out quickly, adding cost and downtime. Instead, the 1-Series sensor lasts up to five years, depending on gas exposure, along with a three-year warranty. Reduce your cost of ownership.
Manage it from your smartphone – Honeywell BW™ Solo, as part of Honeywell’s Connected Worker portfolio, comes in a wireless version that creates great advantages for safety, compliance and productivity.
Know what’s happening in the field – Assign detectors to workers and locations If there’s a gas event, you can easily determine who used the detector and where.
The easiest single-gas detector to service – No need to disassemble the detector to replace components. To change out the sensor filters, just pop off the door on the front of the detector exposing the printed circuit board. Just take the battery and sensor out and drop the new ones in.
Common or exotic sensors – You choose – Numerous sensors, including hydrogen (H2). Honeywell BW™ Solo has the sensor you need;
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
- Ozone (O3)
- Ethylene oxide (ETO)
- Phosphine (PH3)
- Nitrogen oxide (NO)
- Chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
Using the BW Solo day to day
Low profile – Small, lightweight profile Honeywell BW™ Solo is workers’ comfortable, reliable companion in hazardous environments.
Safety at a glance – Want to quickly determine whether a detector is in compliance or not? Just activate Honeywell’s patented IntelliFlash™. Know when the detector needs a bump test, has detected a gas event, is due for calibration or needs a battery replaced.
Alarms that are easy to see and hear – When the Honeywell BW™ Solo alarms, the LEDs around the detector illuminate red for high visibility. Additional vibrating and audible alarms ensure you’re aware of danger — even in noisy environments.
Reliable performance without worrying about nuisance alarms– The sensors consistently deliver accurate readings, standing up to temperatures from -40°C to 60°C — plus transient pressure, humidity and other environmental extremes.
For even more convenience, manage the detector from your smartphone
– Use a mobile app for setup, configuration and verifying test data – When you pair the Honeywell BW™ Solo with a smartphone, you can use our Device Configurator app to set up the detector, choose alarm set points, bump and calibration data — all from up to 6 meters away using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
– Connect to desktop software without a docking station – Don’t have IntelliDoX docking stations? With the wireless version of Honeywell BW™ Solo, use BLE to share the detector’s gas data with the desktop software — no dock required. It’s a simple, cost-effective way to manage your fleet.
– Monitor worker safety from anywhere – With Honeywell’s Safety Communicator mobile app, no need to wait for a detector to be docked before seeing vital data. Instead, pair it with your smartphone, and the app instantly sends gas readings and other data to Honeywell’s real-time monitoring software. Access it from any device with an internet connection — and get remote visibility on worker safety and location
Other Honeywell BW™ Solo features:
- Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- One-button operation Honeywell BW™ Solo makes it easy to operate
- Data logging with rolling 24-hour peak reading
The next-generation single-gas detector that gives you complete confidence that it’s working correctly, and your health & safety team know exactly what’s happening in the field with it’s connectivity.
*BW Solo Lite version does not have datalogging capability
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosphine (PH3), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.