GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
BW Ultra 5-Gas Detector with Pump
The BW Ultra is a portable 5 gas detector with pump is designed specifically for confined space entry work. So you can perform pre-entry using the pump then continuously monitor the usual four gases plus the option to measure CO2, VOCs, Chlorine, Ammonia or Sulphur Dioxide.
Designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry, the BW™ Ultra has enhanced sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and connectivity. This makes it the most reliable and user-friendly way to prevent a safety incident.
High Accuracy, Low Costs
The Honeywell BW™ Ultra is the first gas detector on the market to feature the 1‑Series sensor. With fast response, reliable performance and long life, so that means high accuracy and lower costs for instance.
- Its intuitive large dot matrix display gives clear readings
- Smart Gas layout for clear sensor reading
- Hole Watch Mode for quick decision making
- IntelliFlash™ and also Reverse IntelliFlash™ for clear compliance
- Ergonomically designed for easy use
- Light, yet rugged design
- Fits in the hand for easy sampling
- Connected Worker compatible
- Honeywell TouchConnect™ Technology for activating a feature
- Honeywell SafetySuite for unit configuration and reporting
BW Ultra Specification
- Size: 5.8 x 3.3 x 1.6 in. / 14.8 x 8.5 x 4.0 cm
- Weight: 14.5 oz. / 411 g (with clip)
- Operating temperature: -4 to +131° F / -20 to +50° C
- Typical battery life 18 hours: (14 hours with PID or IR sensor) @ -4° F / -20° C
- Certs & Approvals: ATEX: II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- IP Rating: IP 66/68
- Warranty Instrument: 3 years: Sensors: 3 years (2 years NH₃, 1 year PID and Cl₂); Battery: 2 years
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.