REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Crowcon Gasmaster Gas Detection Control Panel
The Crowcon Gasmaster combines simple operation with an extensive array of input and output functions.
One of the main cost benefits means that you only need to purchase the required number of input modules. 1,2 and 3-channel systems can be extended later by adding additional modules
At a Glance
- Menu system is intuitive and easy to use – enables configuration changes to be made easily
- All gas levels are displayed simultaneously – allows full systems status check
- Alarm messages can be customised to indicate the name or location of any detector in alarm
- From day-to-day operation to re-calibration, all functions can be carried out from the front panel
- Flexibility – Crowcon Gasmaster can monitor up to four detectors in virtually any combination of gas detectors or fire zones
- Software enables re-configuration and event log upload in an instant
- Provides analogue, relay and Modbus outputs – facilitating communication around the site
- Compatible with a 4-20mA or mV pellistor-type gas detector – mV pellistor detectors reduce system purchase and maintenance costs
A Proven Gas Detection System
a1-cbiss have installed the Crowcon Gasmaster in Food Production facilities to serve as a continuous, area monitoring system.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.