GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Crowcon XGard Fixed Gas Detector
The Crowcon XGard fixed gas detector is recognised for its orange casing and is able to detect a vast range of toxic gases, flammables, and oxygen.
The Crowcon XGard is available in Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) or Flameproof (Exd) versions because the case options comprise high-grade alloy, stainless steel or chemically resistant GRN polymer. Certifications include IECEx and ATEX.
a1-cbiss have now completed several successful installations using the Crowcon XGard at various manufacturing processes. Our engineering team find it straightforward to engineer into a complete project. Our installation and commissioning engineers have commented on it’s ease of use and therefore setting up the system.
Crowcon XGard Low Cost of Ownership
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance to keep costs down
- Three junction box options that are designed to make the replacement of sensors extremely simple. Spare sensors simply plug-in
- Many spare parts are common to all Xgard models, therefore it keeps the holding of spares to a minimum
One XGard Suits All
- Poison resistant pellistor sensors
- Electrochemical sensors are used to detect a vast range of toxic gases and oxygen
- Thermal conductivity sensors are available to monitor % volume gas concentrations
Reliable & Long-Lasting
- Because the XGard is designed to operate even in the harshest environments, it has been manufactured using a choice of three materials; glass-reinforced nylon, highly durable aluminium with a tough polyester coating, or 316 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Spray deflectors and weatherproof caps are available for use in areas subject to regular wash-downs, or offshore environments
- All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL 1 to SIL 3)
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market-leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas detection equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.