GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Crowcon XGard Fixed Gas Detector
The Crowcon XGard fixed gas detector is recognised for its orange casing and is able to detect a vast range of toxic gases, flammables, and oxygen.
The Crowcon XGard is available in Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) or Flameproof (Exd) versions because the case options comprise high-grade alloy, stainless steel or chemically resistant GRN polymer. Certifications include IECEx and ATEX.
a1-cbiss have now completed several successful installations using the Crowcon XGard at various manufacturing processes. Our engineering team find it straightforward to engineer into a complete project. Our installation and commissioning engineers have commented on it’s ease of use and therefore setting up the system.
Crowcon XGard Low Cost of Ownership
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance to keep costs down
- Three junction box options that are designed to make the replacement of sensors extremely simple. Spare sensors simply plug-in
- Many spare parts are common to all Xgard models, therefore it keeps the holding of spares to a minimum
One XGard Suits All
- Poison resistant pellistor sensors
- Electrochemical sensors are used to detect a vast range of toxic gases and oxygen
- Thermal conductivity sensors are available to monitor % volume gas concentrations
Reliable & Long-Lasting
- Because the XGard is designed to operate even in the harshest environments, it has been manufactured using a choice of three materials; glass-reinforced nylon, highly durable aluminium with a tough polyester coating, or 316 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Spray deflectors and weatherproof caps are available for use in areas subject to regular wash-downs, or offshore environments
- All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL 1 to SIL 3)
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market-leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.